- Put ice cubes in glass
- Then do the 3-2-1
- 3 parts prosecco
- 2 parts aperol
- 1 part soda
Aperol Home Fiesta
A proper Aperol spritz tastes like summertime in Italy and looks like a golden orange sunset.
Aperol Spritz require four basic ingredients, plus ice.
- Aperol Aperol is a bright orange apéritif. The brand describes the flavors as, “zesty orange with complex herbal scents harmonized with a touch of vanilla.”
- Cinzano Prosecco. Prosecco is an Italian sparkling wine similar to Spanish Cava or French Champagne. We matched the Cinazo Prosecco so you drink doesn’t turn out too syrupy or sweet but has the perfect balance.
- Club soda For some fizzy dilution we added the Club Soda to the package so its ready to fizz up your Aperol Spritz.
- Slice of fresh orange You can skip this if you don’t have it, but an orange slice is the classic garnish for an Aperol spritz.
The Aperol Home Fiesta package contains:
- 1 Bottle of Aperol
- 1 Bottle of Cinzano Prosecco
- 2 Aperol Glasses
- 1 Club Soda
BeerFridge.vn and Campo Group delivers this Aperol Home Fiesta Package straight to your door, Ice Cold.
Summertime in Italy